Tuesday, January 02, 2007

'Cause when you know there's a second time,

You'll know what I'm saying. And so I met a stranger. Countdown was crazy. Zomg we met Jonathan Leong? He's over-rated but who cares, he's pretty nice-looking. Doing CIP with Jaime and Felicia is always interesting.




I dont know who he is.







Its fun. :D That's new year for me. Oh I met Suria there too. So we countdowned together. Yay.
The new year shall be good. Though its going to be studying, studying and more studying. I'll wait and see if there's going to be anyone special that's going to spice it up. Well Delta '07 will be aweeeeeeeesome too!
AND HELL NO MY TASTE ISNT AWFUL. LET ME REPEAT MYSELF. NON-CHINESE GUYS. LOOK, NON-CHINESE GUYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home